The key aspects of this role:
· Understand the business requirements and translate the requirements into project specific solution design specifications.
· Creating and maintaining server-side application logic
· Collaborate with front-end developers on combining their front-end elements and components with the server side
· Write high quality, readable and testable code
· Communicate continually with the client and within project teams. Explains progress on the development effort.
To be the right fit, you'll need:
· Experience in building cross-browser layouts with CSS and HTML, DOM Structure
· Hands on with frameworks and common packages in the ecosystem, , Asynchronous programming.
· Knowledge of CoffeeScript, Python, AWS knowledge.
· Comfortable working across the stack including prototyping, development, testing and deployment
· Ability to streamline releases and maintain code quality.
· Review requirements; provide guidance and technical expertise to the junior members in the team.
Job Benefits & Perks
·100% Remote Team, work from anywhere
Interested one please click on Apply Now button below and fill up small form. Thank you All!