We have a Part-Time Opportunity for the role of DevOps / SRE Support.
• Implement SRE principles and practices across the organization to improve performance and efficiency
• Research and implement solutions to build an always-up, always-available, resilient services
• Integrate and automate existing manual solutions and processes
• Participate in an on-call rotation for availability incidents
• Plan for growth and capacity of the infrastructure
• Troubleshoot and support productions issues
• Participates in cross-functional company project teams responsible for implementing technology.
• Investigates anomalies/outages and determines steps to reproduce, root cause, and solution options.
• Monitors environment performance and provides all necessary reporting analysis.
• Attends relevant conferences/seminars to remain current on new and upcoming technology.
• Hands-on experience with cloud service providers(at least one of GCP, AWS)
• Hands-on experience with at least one configuration management software (Ansible/Chef/Puppet)
• Experience with setting up Logging (e.g. ELK) and Monitoring(e.g. Prometheus) solutions
• Working knowledge of containers and anyone container orchestration platform(Kubernetes/Nomad/Mesos/Swarm)
• Understanding and experience in at least one CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins/Travis/CircleCI/Gitlab etc.)
• Good understanding of Unix/Linux operating systems and their internals
• Well-versed with Linux CLI
• Apart from shell scripting(sh/bash), proficient with one other programming language(Python/Ruby/Go/Perl)
• Working knowledge of anyone distributed version control systems (git/bzr/hg)
• Ability to write good technical user document
• Exposure to managing Infrastructure as Code with tools like Terraform/CloudFormation or using Cloud Provider SDKs
• At least 4-6 years of hands-on DevOps/SRE experience
• At least 1-2 years of experience developing code, either maintaining scripts or applications
Job Type: Part-Time
Job Benefits & Perks
·100% Remote Team, work from anywhere
Interested one please click on Apply Now button below and fill up the small form or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you All!