We have a Freelancing Part-Time Opportunity for the role of Java Full Stack Developer.
Experience: 5 Years
MUST-HAVE: AWS and experience must include: working with AWS pipeline services (CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodePipeline, CodeDeploy), AWS Lambda, AWS Cloudwatch.
The candidate must be skilled in strong written and verbal communication.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related degree.
• Five (5)+ years of overall experience primarily designing and developing Java-based applications JAVA/JEE.
• Be able to demonstrate understanding of the AWS platform.
• Two (2)+ years of working experience with AWS. Experience must include: working with AWS pipeline services (CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodePipeline, CodeDeploy), AWS Lambda, AWS Cloudwatch.
• Cognizant of current AWS technologies to formulate a new solution and/or make recommendations.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Creative problem-solving skills.
• Experience working with clients and business partners.
• Excellent coding skills.
• Working knowledge of agile methodologies.
Possess one (1) aws certification to demonstrate understanding of the platform.
Here are some examples of the AWS tasks that we will need to cover:
• Configure and maintain S3 folders and structures.
• Set up load balancers.
• Modify container images to accommodate new applications.
• Configure CloudWatch alarms, filters, etc.
• Configure/maintain data synchronization using DMS (short-term solution, to be decommissioned).
• Set up Lambdas, step functions, SNS, and/or AWS batch.
• Support deployment pipelines.
Job Type: Part-Time
Job Benefits & Perks
·100% Remote Team, work from anywhere
Interested one please click on Apply Now button below and fill up the small form or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you All!